Members make history.
Your membership is crucial to the continuing excellence of Plimoth's exhibits, educational programs, publications, and research. With your help, we will continue to educate, enrich and enlighten our visitors for years to come. Compare our membership levels
- Free admission for one year and a dedicated membership line for priority access to the Wampanoag Homesite, 17th-Century English Village, Craft Center, Nye Barn, Plymouth Waterfront Exhibit and the Plimoth Grist Mill
- 10% discount on items purchased in any of our Museum Shops, both onsite and online, and the Patuxet Café. Plus we offer 30% discount member shopping days throughout the year
- Discounted admission for your guests ($5 off a full priced Heritage Pass ticket)
- Advance ticket sales and discounted pricing on our popular Thanksgiving Dining events
- Reciprocal or discounted admission to additional history museums throughout New England
- Invitations to exclusive Members Only events, including "Behind the Scenes" tours and lectures
- Discounted tickets to Plimoth Cinema - the South Shore's only independent film venue
- Preferred pricing on all Museum workshops and events
- Subscription to our popular magazine - Plimoth Life. Read a sample of Plimoth Life
$69 • All membership benefits for one person
$110 • All of the benefits of Individual Membership, and bring a friend!
$175 • Our most popular Membership level. Admission for two adults and up to three children ages 5-17 from the same household for one year. Add $20 for each additional child age 5-17.
$175 • Admission for two named adults (one must be the grandparent) and up to four children ages 5-17 for one year. Add $20 for each additional child age 5-17.
$349 • Go big! Perfect for larger families or grandparents! This level of membership includes admission for four adults and six children (ages 17 and under).
FAMILY $60 | ONE PLUS ANYONE $45
Enjoy all of the benefits of a Family or One Plus Anyone Membership, but at a significantly reduced rate! Exclusively for residents of Plymouth, MA. It is not available online, but you can register by visiting the Museum and speaking with staff in the Visitor Center lobby, sending a check directly to Plimoth Plantation, P.O. Box 1620, Plymouth MA 02362 with your name, address, email address and phone number, or by calling (508) 746-1622 x8223 with a credit card.
All Memberships are 100% tax-deductible gifts to the Museum and are non-refundable.
Your digital membership card will be emailed to you within 24-72 hours of purchase. If you are visiting sooner, we can accept a copy of your membership purchase confirmation message.
To become a member via phone, please call (508) 746-1622 ext. 8223.